Networking ToolKit (NTK) is a plugin that offers a rich tool set for network communication. Version 2.0 includes many new features and full support for the Unicode features of 4D version 11 and 12. The most important new features are:
- Unicode support.
- Callback methods in components.
- GZip/deflate compression.
- Secure encryption of data supporting more than 100 encryption methods like AES, DES, Triple DES and Blowfish.
- Hashing methods like MD5 and SHA1.
- Hash-based Message Authentication Code (HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA1 etc.)
- Creating and parsing of JSON data.
- Markdown to HTML conversion.
- An updated demo database with examples for a HTTP server and client, Telnet, JSON/RPC, Markdown etc.
Please refer to the section “Version history” in the documentation for a complete overview.