PostgreSQL Plugin has been updated to version 4.0. This major update includes many new features.
- New commands PgSQL Row To Object and PgSQL RowSet To Collection.
- Support for pre-emptive multi-threading.
- Major internal refactoring because of reorganisation of common code libraries.
- Data types are now cached upon opening a connection for better performance.
- Increased performance for running queries using non-blocking sockets.
- Updated PostgreSQL client libraries.
- Support for code signing and notarisation on Mac.
Please refer to the section “Version history” of the documentation for a complete overview of the changes. Please note that 32-bit mode is no longer supported on Mac and Windows.