NTK Plugin has been updated to version 4.1. This version includes the following changes:
- Added support for new Apple Silicon Macs
- Added support for SOCKS5 proxy. See the proxy and proxy-port options of TCP Open.
- Added support for PKWARE encryption. See ZIP Set Password.
- Updated OpenSSL libraries to version 1.1.1k.
- Demo timeout is no longer checked when calling NTK Register.
- Fixed a memory leak in JSON Save As String.
- Fixed a bug in multi-threading handling which could lead to a deadlock.
- Fixed a crashing bug in NTK Seal Blob and NTK Unseal Blob.