DynaPDF Plugin has been updated to version 2.1.2. DynaPDF Plugin is the new name of QPDF Plugin.
This version includes the following new features:
- Added new commands DynaPDF Set Page Box and DynaPDF Get Page Box.
- Fixed an issue in DeinitProcess with check on disposable objects.
- Fixed two bugs in DynaPDF Replace Font: the test whether the fontname parameter is a path or just a name was not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug in DynaPDF Get Page Text. This function would return an empty string if the extract text started with a null byte (0x00).
- Added various improvements to DynaPDF Check Conformance. Warnings should be disabled because otherwise they will be treated as errors.
- Changed error mode so that no errors are treated as fatal. It is now only used to setup the error log.
- Fixed a bug with DynaPDF Create Table: A table must have at least 1 column and 1 row, otherwise it cannot be used.
- Renamed DynaPDF Add Watermark Annot, DynaPDF Create Signature AP and DynaPDF Place Signature Icon because their names were too long.
For details see the section Version history of the documentation.