DynaPDF Plugin is a plugin for the 4th Dimension programming language (4D) that that can create and manipulate PDF documents. It doesn’t require external software, is easy to use and offers powerful features.
DynaPDF Plugin is the new name for QPDF Plugin.
DynaPDF Plugin can be used to:
- Programmatically create PDF documents from scratch
- Manipulate existing PDF documents
- Merge, split or delete pages from PDF documents
- Fill-in form fields and flattening PDF forms
- Render a PDF page to an image
- Convert documents to be PDF/A conformant
- Create ZUGFeRD and Factur X compatible invoices.
- Draw complex tables with text, styled text, images, PDFs and even nested tables.
- Works on Mac OS X 10.10 or higher or Windows 10 or higher (64-bit mode only).
- Apple Silicon (M1) support.
- Works with 4D v17, v18, v19 or higher.
Licensing & Pricing
DynaPDF Plugin has a very simple licensing scheme:
- € 1.000 (includes unlimited deployment for Mac and Windows).
This includes 1 year of technical support and product updates.
- The optional PDF/A extension is available for an additional €800. This extension allows you to check and fix documents for PDF/A conformance.
- After the first year, an annual maintenance contract can be purchased at 25% of the list price. This gives you access to continued technical support and product updates.
Version 2.1.3 is now available!
Click on the following links to download a demo version of DynaPDF Plugin.
DynaPDF Plugin 2.1.3 for Mac & Windows